Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Never Stop Pushing

So how are you all on this beautiful day. SO I have not updated my blog in a while and I thought that it was time for a new entry. As I sit here and think of what tip I want to give you wonderful people, and I draw a blank, so i guess I will just talk about this week and hope that you all will get motivation from it. So these last 2 weeks or so have been stress full.... with classes starting back, working 98.5 hours, and still trying to maintain some sort of a social life weight loss has not been on the front burner as I no it should be. I had a class that met on Friday and Saturday and everyone brought snakes because the class was like 8 hours long..... So as I am sitting there and not realizing it that I have eating half a box of cheese nips, about 20 jolly ranchers, and a bunch of other junk, I began to think to myself, and try to trick myself into justifying what I am eating (oh its okay I have been doing really good it will be okay) yes I have been doing really well, but the thing is if I want to keep doing really well I am going to have to push through the craving for jelly beans and other non healthy JUNK food. So that is what I want to tell all of you today is to push through. Don't be your own worst enemy, don't trick yourself into thinking that you are doing so good that you can slack off a week because the truth is yes you are doing very good but you want to keep doing good!!!! Also don't listen to the people who tell you that just one bite won't hurt, or come on all you do is watch what you eat, please eat this with me. Even though they are not trying to they are bring you down, they are sabotaging you. If they really cared for you they would understand that sometimes you just have to do you. They will understand that if this is really important to you, it has to be important to them as well. So I challenge you all this week to try to resist those temptations. I am not saying that you should never eat junk food again but I am saying for this week try not to eat them. See how that works for you, see how good you will feel at the end of the week. Now be careful not to be to hard on your self, if you do give in and eat junk don't beat yourself up about it, don't think well i failed now so i will give up just think that's okay I still have the power to resist these things for the rest of the week. So I hope that this was helpful to you, if you have any friends or family who is trying to lose weight tell them about my blog and ask them to follow me. Until next time have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment