Monday, August 9, 2010

Never Give Up

So how are you all doing on this HOT day. So as most of you are probably wondering did you reach your milestone? Did you lose you weight watchers 50. Well I guess I won't keep you all waiting any longer the answer is no. The truth is I gained a pound, and I can't sit here and say that it did not bother me and I was fine with it, because if I did it would be a total lie. The truth is it really got me down for a little bit, but with the help of a friend I was able to PUSH through it, and it really helped open my eyes. So with this I want to tell you all NEVER give up. It will not happen over night it is a process. I realize that we live in a fast pace world and most people want results right away with doing no work what so ever, but lets be real for just a minute that is never going to happen. Weight loss is not a sprint it is a Marathon and just like in running if you are running a Marathon and sprint the first half a mile you are going to tire out and probably not even be able to reach your goal well weight loss is the same way. If you take it slow you will be able to reach your goal and keep your goal. Just because one week you may not lose or the next you may gain and the next you may lose 5, just keep in mind it is about your overall weight loss. A healthy weight loss is any where from .5-2 pounds a week now I no what you are think that is not no weight at all, but I thought the same thing. So think about it this way if in 3 weeks all you do is lose a total of 5 pounds you may feel down on your self, but think of this would you be able to take a 5 pound weight and hold it in the air for lets say 10 minutes with out it starting to hurt a little bit. The answer for most of you would be no its going to burn like no other. But that is what you are doing with the weight that is on your body. You are holding it at all times with you no matter what you are doing. So next time you are down on your self because you may think that you are not losing as fast as you should just think back to that 5 pound weight think about how much it would suck if you had to carry it around for 10 minutes,then think about how good you arms would feel once you was able to put that weight down, and think that you have already done that. Every pound ounce counts when it comes to your weight lose. So until next time remember that everyday you are putting down more and more weights and when you are thinking about giving up just think about how good it feels when you lay down those weights no matter how heavy or light they may feel at that time they WILL add up.

1 comment:

  1. u r so right so far i have lost 4 lbs and even though it is no where near close 2 my goal,i worked my butt off to loose those 4 lbs and it feels good baby steps but i feel like i accomplished something no matter how small it may seem, 2 me it is a big thing.your blog motivates me more than u know u inspire me antoine and u motivate me 2 loose the weight when i see all the weight u have lost in a healthy way i'm inspired thank u so much 4 the inspiration keep up the good work antoine i love u son.

    ReplyDelete