Friday, July 16, 2010

The Start

Once people learn that I have loss weight the first question they ask is WHY? Most of the time I will answer with well I love watching the biggest loser and some of the people on the show started off weighing less than I did. Yes that answer does hold some truth it is only 5% of the reason. The time I finally said that I was going to lose weight I was walking on a hot day around an outside track with a friend and the song live like your dying came on, and I said you know this song it has a meaning.... We have got to live like we are dying we have got to make the most out of our lifes. It was that moment I said I am going to lose weight I want to lose 100 pounds by the time school starts back in August. That was when I started to live like I am dying

2 comments:

  1. teach me please i want to acheive my weight loss goals and seeing what u accomplished inspires me 2 do the same im ready 2 do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that is what I am going to try to do with this blog by telling my story I hope to help other people acheive there goals. throughout I will be giving tips and tricks that I have learned throughout my journy. So please keep reading and tell all your friends and family as well.

    ReplyDelete